[talk-ch] Licence-Changing starts at 27.03.2012 (New schedule)

Fred Jelk wakefred at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 14:47:35 CEST 2012

There is now a new schedule available for the Licence-Changing:
http://blog.osmfoundation.org/2012/03/27/service-schedule-march-april-2012/

The new schedule:

  * *1st April:* Enter Read-only mode. 8am UTC
    <http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20120401T08>
  * *4th April:* End of downtime. Enter Read-write mode on new server.
    Our estimate is that this will be in the morning, but could be
    subject to change.
  * *5th-6th April:* bbox-based live-data tests of rebuild logic.
  * *7th April:* Start automated processing of all remaining non-clean
    objects.
  * *9th April:* Progress report and estimation of remaining license
    upgrade time.
  * *To be Determined:* On completion of the processing, subject to
    satisfaction with the outcome we can re-declare the dataset to be
    ODbL. Immediately afterwards, a first new license planet file will
    be generated/published, and diff creation will resume.