[talk-ch] Licence-Changing starts at 27.03.2012 (New schedule)
wakefred at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 14:47:35 CEST 2012
There is now a new schedule available for the Licence-Changing:
The new schedule:
* *1st April:* Enter Read-only mode. 8am UTC
* *4th April:* End of downtime. Enter Read-write mode on new server.
Our estimate is that this will be in the morning, but could be
subject to change.
* *5th-6th April:* bbox-based live-data tests of rebuild logic.
* *7th April:* Start automated processing of all remaining non-clean
* *9th April:* Progress report and estimation of remaining license
* *To be Determined:* On completion of the processing, subject to
satisfaction with the outcome we can re-declare the dataset to be
ODbL. Immediately afterwards, a first new license planet file will
be generated/published, and diff creation will resume.
Am 26.03.2012 21:00, schrieb Fred Jelk:
> according this posting, the changing starts earliest 1 day later.
> So the database will be tomorrow still online for edits.
>  http://forum.openstreetmap.org/viewtopic.php?pid=230773#p230773
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the talk-ch