[talk-ch] shortcut to add multiple tags with JOSM?

Yves yvecai at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 23:03:36 CEST 2012

There is something like that with the french cadastre plugin I think.
Yves

Marc Mongenet <marc at mongenet.ch> a écrit :

2012/6/14 Michael-David Kleidt <kleidt at sowatec.com>:
> And if you are really crazy, you can write your own JOSM preset: http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/DE:Anpassen_der_Vorlagen_von_JOSM
>
> This example http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/DE:Anpassen_der_Vorlagen_von_JOSM#One-Klick-Beispiel shows an icon witch add "bridge=yes" and "layer=1" to the selected way. You should be able to adapt this example very easy.

What I would like, is a configuration to automatically add a tag (say
source=Bing) to every way I create.
Or to automatically add several tags to every way I create
(source=Bing; highway=service; service=driveway; access=private).

Is it possible?

Marc Mongenet