[talk-ch] Swiss OpenStreetMap Association (founding meeting)

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Wed Jun 6 10:09:32 CEST 2012

FischersFritz and I have made some further changes based (some of this
was again already in discussion last year):

- expanded the "Zweck" clause to include "verarbeiten" (this was already
present in the English version)

- added text to the "Membership" clause to handle members not in good
standing

- further minor language edits and consistencies fixes

Simon