[talk-ch] WMS Server Fribourg

Michel Schinz michel.schinz at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 11:27:52 CET 2012

2012/1/5 Fred Jelk <wakefred at gmail.com>:
> Hallo,

Hello,

> soeben ist mir aufgefallen, dass der Zugriff per JOSM auf den WMS
> http://geo.fr.ch/wms/orthophoto_2005_fribourg.php? nicht funktioniert. Ist
> das schon länger der Fall? Wurde dieser Dienst deaktiviert?
>
> Weiss jemand etwas genaueres?

I am not responsible for the server, but I originally asked for the
orthophoto to be made available to openstreetmap. I am not living in
Fribourg anymore, and will soon leave Switzerland for one year, so I
do not really want to look at the problem now, but I suggest you
contact Ms. Maude Silvestre (Maude.Silvestre at fr.ch), who set up the
server. She is usually quite responsive. Notice that I always spoke to
her in french, and do not know whether she speaks german or english,
but I would try english if I were you.

Michel.