[talk-ch] Ask for mediation

Stéphane Brunner courriel at stephane-brunner.ch
Mon Sep 5 21:10:13 CEST 2011

Hello Stephan, ZorkNika, Florian,

Thanks tor your right inputs, but our conflict is landuse or places
then mapping road in not the accrual subject, and it's true that the
routing attributes can't be on an area it's for that that I usually
place way on the middle of the places. Shernott do the same than there
is relay no problems about this.

CU
Stéphane

--