[talk-ch] Ask for mediation

Danilo gezuru at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 11:21:28 CEST 2011

Hi Stéphane

Well, generally if you really have data that is very accurate, and can
assure that the alignment of the data is correct, then I think it's
great to provide high detail in OSM. Maybe with the source tag set to
the image URL or something similar :)

But it would be strange if for example there are 500m^2 in Lausanne
that are mapped high-detail using areas as roads, and the rest using
lines as road. In that case I'd probably prefer consistency over
accuracy.

I hope you understand my point.

Danilo