[talk-ch] Anonymous Edits in Switzerland

Andrew Lunn andrew at lunn.ch
Sat Nov 12 18:35:15 CET 2011

> Yes, unfortunately, the entire part of the motorway needs to be replaced.

O.K. I drove that stretch, east bound, this afternoon. So i have a GPS
trace i can use, and combine that with Bing images for the west bound
side.

> the nodes _and_ the way. (Don't forget to make new intersections. If you
> simply delete the way, all nodes on intersection will not get deleted.)

That is a nice thing about motorways, very few intersections. So i
don't think this is a problem in this case. But i will check.

Thanks for the explanation,

       Andrew