[talk-ch] Bing aerial imagery on Walking Papers

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Thu Mar 3 11:17:31 CET 2011

I would actually recommend the current JOSM version.

In particular because the bing imagery is very unevenly georeferenced
(you should always check against existing GPS tracks anyway) and nearly
always needs some local adjusting. JOSM allows you to bookmark the
necessary displacements, I don't believe this is currently possible with
Potlatch.

Simon