[talk-ch] Website openstreetmap.ch

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Thu Jun 9 09:15:24 CEST 2011

One point I forgot: I think it would be a good idea to only

- link to
- offer
- operate

information and services that we can reasonably expect to maintain and
run in good and predictable quality.

One of the most annoying things, in general, is "official" stuff that is
broken or half broken (for example the cyclemap). Not that experimental,
not guaranteed to work, stuff doesn't have it's place, it should just be
declared as such and not be the main content of what we are presenting
to the public.

Simon