[talk-ch] Bus Stop/Line Operator (PAG)

Mohamed Ellozy m_ellozy at post.harvard.edu
Mon Aug 1 21:07:04 CEST 2011

On Mon, Aug 1, 2011 at 6:41 PM, Beni Buess <beni at benel.net> wrote:

>  With #2, we need to find
> a way to distinguish the language (maybe using the
> municipal boundaries and a list with d/fr/it/rm?). This problem is
> eliminated with #3.

Option #2 has a big problem in the bilingual regions ... I am now in
Biel/Bienne, and while in the Valais/Wallis often took the train to Sierre/
Siders.

The issue obviously goes beyond the bus service ... In Sion you have the
Banque Cantonale du Valais, in Brig you have the Walliser Kantonalbank.

I am not sure how important consistency is ... map the things and put a more
or less appropriate tag on them :)

Mohamed