[talk-ch] Baselland bus/tram mixup

Thu Oct 21 21:24:15 CEST 2010

 Hi Andrew

Usually, the algorithm considers bus and tram the same type. This is
because in most places, didok does not make a difference between bus
stops and tram stops. But Basel seems the exception. I will make an
exception for the matching, that "BLT Auto" will only match bus stops.

But it won't work in most places, because I "group" the OSM stops before
I make the matching. And I can't make the exception for the grouping,
because OSM stops seldom have an operator entry. It would need a very
different algorithm to handle just this exception, so I say we make it
by hand.

Thanks
Michael