[talk-ch] didok and cable cards

Mon Oct 18 21:47:03 CEST 2010

 Hi Andrew

On 18.10.2010 12:53, Andrew Lunn wrote:
> Thanks for the information. I looked at a few stations and they are
> now clickable. However the automatic association does not seem to of
> worked. e.g. Take a look at Melchsee Frutt:
>
> http://osm.lonvia.de/didok.html?zoom=15&lat=46.77291&lon=8.28345&layers=B
>
> Will it maybe take another day?

The stations were too far apart to get automatically matched. The
Problem the script has is with the name. With the "SMF-ldb" suffix in
OSM, it gets recognized as "the two stations have not the same name", in
which case only stations which are extremely close are matched. Sorry
seems like this is a case where the automagic script fails ;)

Greetings
Datendelphin