[talk-ch] Import OpenAdresses

schmandr schmandr at fantasymail.de
Sun Mar 28 17:38:29 CEST 2010

Hi!

It seems that the orange dots is from Bundesgeoportal/Géoportail fédéral:
http://map.geo.admin.ch/?layers=ch.bfs.gebaeude_wohnungs_register&bgLayer=pixelmaps-
gray

The data may be available as WMS as well (did not work for me), look at the
list of layers at
http://www.geo.admin.ch/internet/geoportal/de/home/services/geoservices/display_services/services_wms.html

However I'm in doubt that using these dots for creating OSM data is fine.

Regards,
Andreas