[talk-ch] Import OpenAdresses

osm at t-i.ch osm at t-i.ch
Fri Mar 12 16:29:45 CET 2010

Hi St├ęphane,

> Je viens de finir d'importer les adresse depuis OpenAdresses sur la
> suisse romande.

I  still  belive that any import from OpenAddresses is *not* according
to the rules of OpenStreetMap, as it is just derived from Google Maps.

I  know  OpenAddresses gives you the right to do with their data (more
or  less)  whatever  you  want, but I'm not convinced that they really
asked Google about that.

I  tried  to  sing  up to their webforum to ask this question, but the
forum seams dead; my account was never activated.

Regards,
Thomas