[talk-ch] tag for "half-tunnel" (galerie in French)

ZorkNika zorknika at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 18:36:56 CET 2009

Hello Marc,

Marc Mongenet schrieb:
> Hello,
> How should we tag roads like motorway A5 with N5 above ?
> http://maps.google.ch/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=fr&geocode=&q=neuch%C3%A2tel&sll=46.362093,9.036255&sspn=8.886545,12.568359&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Neuch%C3%A2tel&ll=46.879614,6.769037&spn=0.068759,0.09819&z=14&layer=c&cbll=46.875982,6.757777&panoid=OroTX9_rW0I4UBcByyxR8g&cbp=12,1.72,,0,-4.91
> Is there a tag for this case?
I don't think.
But the simplest would probably be to have two roads, one on layer 0 and 
the one above on layer 1.


More information about the talk-ch mailing list