[talk-ch] Relations editing

Fri Nov 13 08:21:00 CET 2009

This menu is for creating predefined relations I guess.

To view and edit relations, have a look a the relations Button on the
edit toolbar. (http://josm.openstreetmap.de/wiki/Help#JOSMinterface to
see which part is named edit toolbar) The icon is a gear. If you click
it, it opens/closes a dialog on the left side of the window. There you
see all relations, you can add new and edit existing.

For visualizing relations, I don't know a good way. While editing
relations, you can make marked relation members be highlighted in the
main window. That is what I usually do to find the members.

Datendelphin