[talk-ch] Access-Restrictions

Sat Aug 15 14:49:19 CEST 2009

Hi

Yes, because cycleways may be used by horses and by pedestrians, if
nothing else is signaled. I may be wrong, but for all cycleways I have
seen it applies, that pedestrians and horses were allowed.
No would mean, that generally pedestrians and horses are not allowed on
cycleways, which is not the case, or am I missing something?

Datendelphin