[talk-ch] Differences in Municipalities to swissboundaries

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Fri Sep 9 16:22:46 CEST 2022

Just as a further twist, one thing that swisstopo has started doing is
showing municipality borders in the Lake Constance / Bodensee that it
claims are "technical" (as we all should know there are no actual
borders in the Bodensee). I'm working on the assumption that we will
continue to ignore these, maybe one day we'll even be able to do away
with our fake borders there too.