[talk-ch] Swiss Topo Surface 3D not working anymore on JOSM

Sentalize sentalize at yahoo.de
Thu Sep 8 06:55:08 CEST 2022

 Both SiwssAlti3D and SiwssSurface3D work fine in the online ID Editor. But SiwssSurface seems to have a black hole in more or less Bern, Wallis, Basel, Jura and Solothurn, if I zoom out. Bern has its own older LIDAR layer, though.

    Am Donnerstag, 8. September 2022 um 00:26:19 MESZ hat RB <tanrub at gmail.com> Folgendes geschrieben:

 Dear all,
The mentioned layer doesn't work anymore on JOSM on my side. This layer is quite useful to map roads in covered areas. Does anyone else also have the issue or have an idea about how to fix this?_______________________________________________
talk-ch mailing list
talk-ch at openstreetmap.ch