[talk-ch] Connecting hw=platform/public_transport=platform

Marcel Ottiger mottiger at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 31 08:03:15 CET 2022

Hi,

Does it make sense to connect hw=platform/public_transport=platform to the road network?

I started some footway mapping in Lucerne a couple of weeks ago and encountered dozens of platforms which are not connected. I also found some CS which connected the rail platforms to the network.

How do we map bus platforms in Switzerland? On the kerb? On the sidewalk? In the middle of the highways? Elsewhere?

Cheers,
Marcel

Von meinem iPhone gesendet