[talk-ch] openSTREETmap soon completed

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Sat Oct 22 14:17:00 CEST 2022

Am 21.10.2022 um 19:34 schrieb Kt47uo5uVzW:
> Hi all
>
> Just seen: it's missing not that much to "complete" the openSTREETmap
> of Switzerland. Thank you community! :-)

Just to avoid misunderstandings: the road network has been complete in
Switzerland for years, what the statistics show are missing street (and
place) names which may have many reasons, historically most of them
simply because there was/is no sign with the name and spelling differences.
> -> https://qa.poole.ch/ch-roads/
>
> @Simon: are there more recent GWR data available?

I'll be updating the data at some point in this quarter.