[talk-ch] Farm Shops and produce vs product vs vending

Stefan Keller sfkeller at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 11:40:07 CET 2022

The wiki for tag "produce"
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:produce mentions that "In some
cases the key produce=* is used with shop=farm".
Looking at taginfo the combinations (= additional tags) with tag
shop=farm https://taginfo.openstreetmap.ch/tags/shop=farm#combinations
only mentions "produce"

Anyhow: I would not go into the details of how far a product is being
processed and where it is exactly produced.

For farm stores I also propose Key product:

  shop=farm
  product=milk;apple;honey;meat

That's how I adapted it in the PotM CH too, too for the moment:
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/DE:Project_of_the_month_Switzerland#PotM_CH_November_2022:_Hofl.C3.A4den_.7C_Farm_Shops_.7C_Magasins_.C3.A0_la_ferme

--Stefan