[talk-ch] thousands of addresses duplicated in a careless import

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Sun May 29 10:03:14 CEST 2022

This would seem to be a clear case for a revert, I'll do it (likely this
evening) if nobody else volunteers.

Besides the specific issues with this import, as has been pointed out
before, the GWR is a very usefulĀ  resource but needs to be used with
care and awareness that the data quality varies a lot.

Simon