[talk-ch] thousands of addresses duplicated in a careless import

Enno Hermann enno.hermann at gmail.com
Sat May 28 20:27:16 CEST 2022

They have done similar undiscussed address imports before in at least
Martigny (https://www.osm.org/changeset/114924741). This also had many
similar issues that were fixed only when pointed out to them, but I
occasionally still spot others. I had asked them to announce future imports
on the mailing list, so I think a revert is fine.

Best,
Eginhard