[talk-ch] Bus Stop Tagging Guildlines - Help wanted

Imagoiq imagoiq at posteo.net
Mon Jul 11 22:30:49 CEST 2022

Good question, I hesitate to ask about it a while ago. By the way, I
would be very interested to participate in a kind of workshop to learn
how to properly tag public transport, especially bus, and sharing tips.

I managed to create and update some bus lines, with great help from the
jungle bus blog, but not very efficiently, I think.

That workshop/gathering could be especially useful as habi noticed
several months ago that sovereign_ch is not active anymore.

Imagoiq