[talk-ch] editor conflict

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Thu Aug 25 22:53:17 CEST 2022

Am 25.08.2022 um 14:31 schrieb Oreg2:
> ..
>
> I'm not sure what to do if the discussion fails. The description of
> the DWG mission sounds like they deal only with much more serious
> cases. Also, it probably makes more sense to add more data to OSM
> elsewhere rather than spend a lot of time on this dispute. At least it
> seems I made no major mistakes in dealing with it so far.
> ..
The DWG would surely be more than happy if they didn't have to become
involved, but on the other hand the mapper in question has a history of
fights and has been blocked many times by the DWG. Walking away if the
specific disagreement can't be resolved in a satisfactory fashion, will
likely just be kicking the can down the road.