[talk-ch] Cantonal Projects of the Month

Marc M. marc_marc_irc at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 25 15:18:24 CEST 2022

Hello,

Le 25.08.22 à 14:07, Sentalize a écrit :
> How about cantonal projects?

I think it's a good idea to focus together on a place that needs it.
but in my opinion, to have more impact, you should limit yourself
to one or two main areas (addr, road, building, landuse, ....)
or multi-topis but splited in into municipality or small area.

For example, I'd be happy to map ruins if it's a project of the month,
but I must admit that I'm not very motivated by the lack of direct use.

By comparison adding missing street names motivates me much more because
it is an important and disqualifying use for osm (if a user searches
for a street name in OsmAnd and finds nothing, he risks switching
to a proprietary solution)

but maybe this is not the main concern of Tessin, you tell us.

Regards,
Marc