[talk-ch] editor conflict

Sentalize sentalize at yahoo.de
Thu Aug 25 15:15:24 CEST 2022

 Just be chill to each other .. there's no point into going into an "I'm right" war here. I doubt he's trying to destroy anything on purpose, this is just about two mappers thinking their version is the right one.He also has valid points, like knowing the ways actually do have a number etc, so try to work it out together, instead of going into a blockade .. that'd help nobody.

    Am Donnerstag, 25. August 2022 um 14:31:51 MESZ hat Oreg2 <gero.spammann at gmail.com> Folgendes geschrieben:

 Thank you all for the advice.

I'll wait a few more day and then try again to talk to him. Restoring
the deleted relation in the meantime sounds like a good idea.

I'm not sure what to do if the discussion fails. The description of the
DWG mission sounds like they deal only with much more serious cases.
Also, it probably makes more sense to add more data to OSM elsewhere
rather than spend a lot of time on this dispute. At least it seems I
made no major mistakes in dealing with it so far.

Cheers,
Oreg2