[talk-ch] editor conflict

Oreg2 gero.spammann at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 14:31:42 CEST 2022

Thank you all for the advice.

I'll wait a few more day and then try again to talk to him. Restoring
the deleted relation in the meantime sounds like a good idea.

I'm not sure what to do if the discussion fails. The description of the
DWG mission sounds like they deal only with much more serious cases.
Also, it probably makes more sense to add more data to OSM elsewhere
rather than spend a lot of time on this dispute. At least it seems I
made no major mistakes in dealing with it so far.

Cheers,
Oreg2