[talk-ch] editor conflict

Marc M. marc_marc_irc at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 25 12:08:03 CEST 2022

Hello,

Le 24.08.22 à 17:17, Oreg2 a écrit :
> I could use your advice how to resolve a conflict with another editor.

- restore your relation and add a note on it to warn that a talk is
ongoing. it's to avoid having conflict if you want to restore it later
with too many change that affect it (way splited for ex)

- conflict of source: i'm not sure about the validity of the source,
but if a plan conflicts with the itinerary on the ground, it seems
clear to me that the ground takes precedence.

for the rest of the discussion and the changeset, I am afraid that
it is too long to achieve anything

Regards,
Marc