[talk-ch] Mapbox mapping activity [Ticket#2022041410000184]

Christopher Beddow christopher.beddow at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 10:31:41 CEST 2022

I want to chime in and say I am more than happy to put hours into fixing a
list of issues if Mapbox can provide them.

Even if no one is putting the time in to fix them from the community (a
very far hypothetical situation from what would actually happen), Mapbox
should publish the list of issues, or at the very least the list of
categories with some examples.

If the goal is good map data with minimal errors, then every reason to
collaborate toward that end, no need to have competing objectives.