[talk-ch] Mapbox mapping activity

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Thu Apr 14 22:04:43 CEST 2022

Giving a hand wavy statement of intent without providing concrete
examples of issues and how you intend to resolve them is not acceptable.
Even less so given that the (template) wiki page does not contain any
useful infomation and is just a circular reference to itself.

And just the fact that you are not listing any acceptable sources from a
quality pov for the country is enought to request preemptive blocks on
all mapbox employees.

Simon