[talk-ch] Draft changes for the hiking network wiki page

Robert GrĂ¼bler robgruebler at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 22:47:46 CEST 2021

Am Mittwoch, 29. September 2021 21:01 schrieb René Buffat

> A tool to collect guidepost photos would be quite nice.

> I assume I'm not the only one with a lot of guidepost photos on his phone.

I use KartaView for the photos. I always take 2 photos: one from a distance for localisation in the terrain and one close up to be able to read the text:

https://kartaview.org/details/3843913/0

https://kartaview.org/details/3843913/1

The guidepost gets a image tag with the link and direction_* tags. Waymarked trails show direction arrows, destinations and the link to the image:

https://hiking.waymarkedtrails.org/#guidepost?id=9123101038

LG Robert