[talk-ch] Draft changes for the hiking network wiki page

Raphaël Terrettaz r.terrettaz at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 13:59:40 CEST 2021

Hello,

I've tried to create a hiking route using the information in the document.
I have 3 questions:

- Should I create 2 relationships between each signpost? One in one
direction, and a second by reversing the from and the to?

- Is it possible to add to the relation the time indicated on the guidpost?
It would be very useful data to show on a hiking map. But the "duration"
tag should not be used for this (ref.
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Relation:route). Did you know of
another tag that might be suitable (assuming that the times will not be the
same depending on the direction of the path).

- Do you Knowles if it’s possible to use data of the « www.yway.ch »
website? Has anyone already contacted the administrator?

Thank you !

Raphael Terrettaz