[talk-ch] Draft changes for the hiking network wiki page

Thu Sep 23 21:03:53 CEST 2021

Hi Raphael

I agree that we should not put all marked ways of one operator into a
single relation. I think keeping them linear is easier for mappers and
for data consumers. And as Yves said, you can still use the operator tag
on all those relations.
If you don't know the whole trail, you can still make a relation with
parts. You can leave from/to empty.

Michael