[talk-ch] swiss topo open data

Sentalize sentalize at yahoo.de
Tue Sep 14 16:12:08 CEST 2021

 Sali Simon
Hm, bedeutet das, man darf alles für OSM verwenden, solange es au deren Hauptseiten (openstreetmap.org etc)erwähnt wird?

Cheers,
Philippe
    Am Dienstag, 14. September 2021, 15:59:17 MESZ hat Simon Poole <simon at poole.ch> Folgendes geschrieben:

 Was lange währt wird endlich gut.

swisstopo has now provided FAQ to their terms of use that clarify that
central attribution of their datasets conforms to their requirements.
See
https://www.swisstopo.admin.ch/de/home/meta/konditionen/geodaten/source.html
point 6.

Thanks to everybody that has worked on this over the last half a year,
in particular Raphael Bovier from swisstopo, and everbody unknown
working on the issue there, Benedikt Hitz and Mathias Stürmer from the
University of Berne.

If somebody wants to use a specific dataset it should be added to the
Wiki contributors page as we have done on previous occasions. If you
would like to propose an import (right now I wouldn't know of anything
that is urgent), please follow the import guidelines
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Import/Guidelines

I'll be updating relevant documents and posts over the next couple of
days, so don't be surprised if their is a bit of inconsistency right now.