[talk-ch] cyclestreet vs. bicyle_road

Flips Flips at gmx.ch
Mon Sep 6 13:28:59 CEST 2021

Hi Simon

I do not agree with you. In Germany a Fahrradstrasse (bicycle_road) is a street where bicycles have the priority. Normaly it is a highway=residential. Cars normaly are allowed. Some rare exceptions exist. Speed limit is not signed out but as far as I learned it is 30km/h. Pedestrians are not allowed.

Urs