[talk-ch] Tagging of facilities for childcare in Switzerland

Toggenburger Lukas Lukas.Toggenburger at fhgr.ch
Fri Dec 31 13:02:15 CET 2021

Hey Simon!

Thanks for your reply!

I like your points and took the liberty to put a summary at https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Switzerland/Map_Features#Kindergarten_.2F_Childcare . Everybody feel free to put improvements there. I also plan to link to this page from other pages such as amenity=childcare, etc. I hope that's fine for all.

>> - C: ("Spielgruppe"): ...
>> - E: ("Krabbelgruppe"): ...

> are these not simply events and not infrastructure, particularly E and as a
> consequence should not actually be mapped?

Yeah, while C may be a corner case, it's probably true for E... Let's not map those.

Best regards

Lukas