[talk-ch] municipality mergers 2022

Loremo lists+osmch at jomei.ch
Mon Dec 27 22:53:27 CET 2021

Dear Talk CH List

The swiss openstreetmap community has its own "same procedure as every year" at
new years eve. However it is not about Miss Sophie [1], but about our municipalities.

We imported all official municipality borders a few years ago and since then we try
to keep them up to date. I created a list of this years merges, you can find it in
the wiki [2].

Anyone with enough josm know how is welcome to participate in the mergers, as long as
you stick to the proposed work flow [3]. Please always check the effective field and
do not start before!

Loremo

[1]: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dinner_for_One

[2]: https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Switzerland/2022_Municipality_Mergers