[talk-ch] ​Altstadt

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Sun Dec 26 19:42:58 CET 2021

Hi James

While it could be done, as you say it doesn't seem to be used much (just
getting the buildings in your typical medieval town half right tends to
be a pain), I suspect as some might have some kind of protected status
there might actually be "official" boundaries of some kind that might be
useful in the context.

Simon