[talk-ch] Open Government Data Lucerne

mr.funky at gmx.de mr.funky at gmx.de
Sat Apr 17 10:03:46 CEST 2021

Dear all,

just a quick update regarding the data by Lucerne city government: the
contact person (and also the head of GIS Lucerne) are informed about the
case of the open data from Berne and their practice. Thank you very much
(especially at Habi) for your guys contribution and the information.
Since both persons of the GIS Lucerne are in holiday until the beginning
of May according to their vacation notice, we might need to be a bit
patient, until we receive an answer and can use their data.

Wish you all a mappy weekend.

Cheers,
Gunnar