[talk-ch] Key:drinking_water:refill - Phase 2 launch of European Water Project

European Water Project europeanwaterproject at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 10:39:51 CET 2020

Hi Simon,

Thank you for your email.

The wiki for the new key has been made  :
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:drinking_water:refill

The proposal page was updated with the vote result and archived.
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Free_Water

Please let me know what else needs to be done and I am happy to follow up.
  (In plain English please).

Thank you,

Stuart