[talk-ch] Query regarding Mapillary API

European Water Project europeanwaterproject at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 14:13:41 CET 2020

Hello,

I apologize in advance regarding the possible lack of pertinence of this
query to this mailing list.  I did not find a good forum for Mapillary ..

I would like to extract a geojson collection for images from Mapillary,
using their API, filtered by either a Mapillary tag of "Fountain" or
"Drinking Water". After that, I will feebly try to conflate to a geojson
collection of fountains extracted from OpenStreetMap.

The Mapillary API documentation seems to allow image extraction using a
bounding box and a filter by user, but I could not see a way to query by
tag.

Best regards,

Stuart