[talk-ch] 2019 Swiss OpenStreetMap Association Annual General Meeting & Mapping Party

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Thu Mar 7 15:49:21 CET 2019

For non-members: we are having our annual meeting at the end of this
month, as always guests are welcome and the formal part tends to be
rather low key in any case.

Simon

---

The 2019 AGM will take place in Basel on Saturday March the 30th, 11:00.

The venue is at the

BORROMÄUM
Clubzimmer
Byfangweg 6
CH-4051 Basel

The event will follow our proven formula with a roughly one hour formal
part starting at 11:00, with lunch following and a fairly unstructured
mapping party as the activity in the afternoon from 13:30 onwards.

Guests, including such that simply want to learn something about
OpenStreetMap, are welcome to both parts.

Could however both members and guests indicate to info at sosm.ch
<mailto:info at sosm.ch> if they plan to attend, particularly for lunch, so
that we can inform the restaurant how many guests they can expect.