[talk-ch] new osmose check : phone number

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Mon Apr 22 12:07:17 CEST 2019

As Marc has already pointed out, you really need to take any kind of QA
warning with a grain of salt. They are really just a note that something
-might- be wrong.

And the more complicated the subject matter the less reliable the checks
are (see for example the very large number of opening hours false
positives).

Simon

PS: just yesterday I ran in to a warning in Bienne in which osmose was
complaining about an "ö" in a French street name, which was naturally
completely legit.