[talk-ch] missing ref for highway=tertiary

marc marc marc_marc_irc at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 27 00:40:04 CEST 2017

Thanks Remi, I found the same for Fribourg.
https://www.fr.ch/spc/fr/pub/documentation/cartes_du_reseau_routier.htm
I check the cantonal number for a road that already have this
information in osm, it is not the same :-(
ref is the number on traffic sign, ok
rcrc_ref is not the Fribourg cantonal number, it is the Vaud cantonal
number when the road reach Vaud a few km away.
I'll survey both roads again.

Thanks also Michael. I know this road sign for the primary roads.
I 'll check if a road sign for traffic using this road, give a number or
not and if the color is blue or white as found on
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Switzerland/Map_Features

Regards,
Marc