[talk-ch] harmonisation toilets:wheelchair

marc marc marc_marc_irc at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 25 13:30:26 CEST 2017

Hello,

I want to fix 2 types of anomalies related to "toilets:wheelchair"

1) 118 yes / no values for the tag wheelchair_toilet
There is no tag with this name on the wiki,
the correct spelling is toilets:wheelchair

2) 168 value "unknown" without interest.
Indeed without a toilets:wheelchair tag, the presence of toilet
accessible to wheelchairs is already unknown.
After searching, it was obviously a bug on wheelpmap.org that added
the unknown status when a user did not fill in all the fields.
This bug seems fixed because I haven't seen a recent case.

I 'll make 2 changeset to have a description for each reason.
I 'll use overpass and josm find to do it.
I 'll repeat it if new anomalies reappear, trying to seek
why and to talk with their mapper.

Thank you for your opinion

Regards,
Marc