[talk-ch] Aerial imagery canton Basel-Stadt April 2015

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Mon Aug 29 13:33:26 CEST 2016

The canton Basel-Stadt has its own aerial imagery that it updates
roughly every 2-3 years, the current version is from April 2015, for
whatever reasons the imagery doesn't seem to have been included in any
of the lists used by the OSM editors up to now. I'm in the process of
changing that after I checked with the cantonal GIS department that the
imagery can indeed be used for our purposes, if you want to use the
imagery in iD right now, you can use the following link in the custom
imagery configuration:

http://mapproxy.osm.ch:8080/tiles/KTBASELSTADT2015/EPSG900913/{z}/{x}/{y}.png?origin=nw

The coverage extends in to Germany and France

http://mapproxy.osm.ch:8080/demo/?tms_layer=KTBASELSTADT2015&format=png&srs=EPSG%3A900913

and may be of interest to mappers there too (crossposted to talk-de).

Dateiname   : signature.asc
Dateityp    : application/pgp-signature
Dateigröße  : 488 bytes
Beschreibung: OpenPGP digital signature