[talk-ch] Swiss OpenStreetMap Association (founding meeting)

xavier.merour at asit.vd.ch xavier.merour at asit.vd.ch
Wed May 16 17:14:56 CEST 2012

Hello,

Thanks Simon for this proposal.
Unfortunately, I can't be there on the 20th in Berne (I'll be there the
day before).

As a suggestion, I would like to invite any volunteer who will attend this
meeting to have a look at the french "association" founded by october
2011.
Even if there's in France another legal basis for "association", it gives
a good idea of what can be put in the Bylaws.

You will find here bylaws and others ressources (in French):
http://openstreetmap.fr/asso
They also have kinds of "working group" about "technical issue",
"communication", "international relations" and "territories", see here :
http://openstreetmap.fr/gt

Hope it helps for the discussion next month in Berne !

Concerning a name, I would suggest something simple and straigthforward
like "OpenStreetMap Switzerland". KISS...
It may help for communication purposes.

Xavier