[talk-ch] REMINDER Swiss OpenStreetMap Association (founding meeting) / GEOsummit

RB tanrub at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 08:35:44 CEST 2012

Good morning.

I live usually in canton Vaud (Bex, french speaking part of our country)
but I am currently working in Bosnia. I can't make it to the meeting, but I
would like to become a member and to pay a contribution. I would need an
exact time for the skype video conference (we could also use gtalk, as far
as I am concerned).

Ruben